[PD] ATS release (atsread external)

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Fri May 21 15:59:41 CEST 2004

i would love to use it on OS X

cc -shared -o atsread.pd_darwin atsread.c
gcc: unrecognized option `-shared'
ld: Undefined symbols:
_main
_atom_getfloat
_atom_getsymbol
_class_addanything
_class_doaddfloat
_class_new
_class_sethelpsymbol
_gensym
_outlet_list
_outlet_new
_pd_new
_post
_s_float

but cannot build it and -shared is not an option for my gcc