[PD] delay with feedback and clipping

pix pix at test.at
Fri May 21 16:59:06 CEST 2004

dereks solution of using limiter~ is also good. i only just noticed it
myself. i think it's in iemlib by the way. you could tie the power of
the delayed signal to the power of the unprocessed signal, but with a
longer decay time so that you don't clip off all of the effect. there is
information on how to do this in the "modes" help subpatch.

pix.

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 04:30:22PM +0200, julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net