[PD] compiling shoutcast~ on OSX

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 05:37:02 CEST 2004

After various trials and tribulations I'm attempting to compile Olaf Matthes
shoutcast~ for OS X. I compiled and installed the needed LAME library and
now I think(actually I'm not sure as I'm not a seasoned compiler) all I need
to do to compile shoutcast~ is make the makefile point to the LAME library
or some specific file in the library.  Not knowing how to do this and not
knowing exactly what file(s) the makefile needs to point to I'm lost at this
point.  Please help me out.
Thanks,
joe