[PD] FATAL: can't create!!!!

samuraiskillz samuraiskillz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 23 22:14:32 CEST 2004

yep i figured i needed odj and bin dirs. (odj is just my butterfinger'd
typing)

I managed to get it all compiled and working! but with 0.37-1.

i did however get this warning:-

vexp_if.c:47: warning: declaration of `exp' shadows a global declaration
<built-in>:: warning: shadowed declaration is here
vexp_if.c:891: warning: declaration of `exp' shadows a global declaration
<built-in>:: warning: shadowed declaration is here
vexp_if.c:936: warning: declaration of `exp' shadows a global declaration
<built-in>:: warning: shadowed declaration is here
make[1]: *** [vexp_if.pd_linux_o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/spoony/pd-0.37-1/extra/expr~'
make: *** [externs] Error 2

!!! i hope this is not too much to worry about.

Next on my list is gem, that looks a wee bit harder any rpms for that?

dominic