[PD] Dynamically setting array bounds

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sun May 23 23:33:28 CEST 2004

I think I found out, how this was done already, but I cannot find the
solution anymore.
there are some problems:
1) you have to know the name of the graph-object, which you usually don't
(only if you create the array via message, but maybe there is a default
graph name???)
2) you have to enforce a redraw (I dont know how, ...)
but besides that, the message to change bounds is
pd-graphname coords arg1 arg2 arg3 arg4 arg5 ar6 arg7 arg8(?)...
arg1: x from
arg2: y to
arg3: x to
arg4: y from
arg5: screen width
arg6: screen height
arg7: is graph on parent
arg8 ???

of course after changing the bounds, you should also resize the array to the
correct length.
hmm, maybe someone can finish this puzzle.
marius.