[PD] Using Compare with pix_video

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 26 12:48:45 CEST 2004

Ivan Franco wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I'm having trouble using pix_compare with a pix_video stream together
> with a pix_image.
> I want to do lumakeying but the pix's don't have the same size (the
> videostream is not a power of 2).
> So I get the following from Gem:
>
> Gem: GemPixDualObj: two images do not have equal dimensions
>
> Anyway around? Using Windows XP + Gem 0.888-rc2

well, why not try the most obvious ?
assuming that you do not want to change the resolution of the video-stream, why
not changing the size of static image ?
any decent image-processing programm (like the Gim) could do this; even
image-viewers (like IrfanView) have this capabilities nowadays...

mfg.a.srd
IOhannes