[PD] Pd networking solutions?..........

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri May 28 00:16:17 CEST 2004

> Wow, I didn't know netsend/netreceive objects are native in PD, cool. I
just
> had a quick try and I got

in the maxlib-library there are another two objects for communicating over
net:

[netclient]

[netserver]

one of the advantages is, that they let you send data in both ways
(client>server,server>client)

> connecting stream socket: Connection refused (61)
>
> I am not quite sure now to set up my systems so that they communicates,
any
> ideas?

see the help-file. for trying the objects, connect with localhost (ip:
127.0.0.1), so you don't need a real network connection.

> Many thanks
>
> CHUN

roman