[PD] Abstract for ACM Multimedia submission

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat May 29 10:20:46 CEST 2004

> bunch to make this abstract for the ACM Multimedia conference
> submission. Any comments, feedback, etc. is appreciated:

i think, it would be a good idea to add a comment about flext to the
following part, since it's an example for the platform and system-
independance externals, that can be developed:

>   It is easy to extend Pd by writing object classes ("externals") or
> patches ("abstractions"). The work of many developers is already
> available as part of the standard Pd packages and the Pd developer
> community is growing rapidly. Recent developments include a RRADical,
> system of patches for building performance patches; pmpd, a library of
> objects for physical modeling, and PDP, a library of objects for
> generating and processing OpenGL and video in realtime.

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,