[PD] emi2/6-asio

pix pix at test.at
Sat May 29 14:42:04 CEST 2004

i can offer a not-particularly-helpful "works for me!" (under linux).

normally i use jack, but i just tried it with straight oss, and this
commandline works for me (the emi appears as my second sound card):

pd -oss -audiodev 2 -inchannels 2 -outchannels 6

and then the test-audio and midi seems to work (in that all of the
signal-present lights come on *grin* - i'm not hooked up to a 6-channel
sound system right now). i haven't checked the inputs.

i also tried with just "pd -oss" and selected the sound card and then
put in the right number of channels in the media->audio settings...
menu.

ao, alteast pd can do it, in principle.

pix.