[PD] change sendsymbols dynamically

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Jun 1 03:05:44 CEST 2004

'Frank Barknecht' wrote:

>Hallo,
>Ian Smith-Heisters hat gesagt: // Ian Smith-Heisters wrote:
>

>>Or you can use a little abstraction I just built using Zexy's lister object.
>>Basically you send it any message and it will push it onto the front of a
>>list. First inlet takes a bang to output the whole list, second adds
>>elements and outputs the new list, third inlet resets. Hope it can be of
>>some help.
>>

>I get several errors, maybe because I prefer the Cyclone prepend,
>which is compatible with the Max prepend, and you probably use some
>other prepend. Does your prepend have two inlets?
>
>My error is:
>dynamic_list.pd 1 0 4 1 (inlet->prepend) connection failed
>dynamic_list.pd 3 0 4 1 (lister->prepend) connection failed
>
>Ciao

Oops. That's no good. I'm using a prepend with two inlets. The copyright
on the help patch is "musil at iem.kug.ac.at IEM KUG graz, austria 2003."
so I'm guessing that I'm using the one from iemlib_R1.5. I guess my
'useful little patch' is pretty useless if it doesn't work. But as you
see, it's not that complex and should be easy to replicate with any
prepend/append object and lister.

-Ian