[PD] oggcast OSX compilation issues

plessas at sbox.tugraz.at plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Tue Jun 1 00:41:14 CEST 2004

Dear List Members,

I am trying to compile the pdogg externals on OSX 10.2, taking the sources from
cvs.
I don't know if someone was doing this before. I got that far:

modified the makefile to point to the ogg/vorbis libs installed via fink (an
apt-get variant on OSX), they are in: /sw/include. And they get found.

Then, at "make pd_darwin" i get:
oggamp~/oggamp~.c:56: header file 'winsock.h' not found
oggamp~/oggamp~.c:57: header file 'winbase.h' not found

and i don't know to which libs they belong.

If anyone knows a hint, i'd be glad to know!

Thanks, Happy June!
Peter~