[PD] pdp probs

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Jun 1 00:49:59 CEST 2004

Hey Dominic,

just cause you had some beers with us doesn't mean you are exempt from
normal mailing-list problem solving proceedure! ;-)

samuraiskillz wrote:
> Frank got pdp working on my machine, fedora core 1 planet ccrma. I came home
> and tried to get it working and nothing connected up again. I "think"have
> built an ok ~./pcrc.

So, if you could please be a bit more descriptive, post the errors you
get in the terminal [remember the middle-button trick, right?], a copy
of your .pdrc file, and maybe also type "lsmod" in a terminal and tell
us what that says, and I bet we can get you straightened right out.

cheers,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl