[PD] oggcast OSX compilation issues

plessas at sbox.tugraz.at plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Tue Jun 1 16:53:46 CEST 2004

Thanks, Olaf for the suggestion!
But the makefile is correct...:

# ----------------------- Mac OS X -----------------------

pd_darwin: $(NAME).pd_darwin

.SUFFIXES: .pd_darwin

DARWINCFLAGS = -DPD -DUNIX -DMACOSX -O3 \
    -Wall -W -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes \
    -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch

What also sounds strange to me is that i had to include
/usr/include/architecture/i386/
to let the compiler find io.h, but that might be ok, i guess.

Well, i'll try on...

Cheers, Peter~