[PD] Using Compare with pix_video

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jun 1 18:51:08 CEST 2004

Ivan Franco wrote:
> ok, I was being dumb.
>

> So I converted back to rgba with [pix_grey]->[pix_rgba] . With this I
use [pix_2grey] for such things, as it will stay in the current
colourspace and just lose the colour-information -> less processing
power than converting to greyscale and then converting back to rgba

>> 3. if you get a warning "image is not a power-of-2" when loading, you
>> can safely ignore it

> Maybe it's time to remove it?

actually it has been removed a time ago.
probably you are using an old version of Gem ?
try getting release 0.90 from http://gem.iem.at (of if you prefer from
sourceforge)
there is no windows-installer (yet); but you could just get the gem-bin
and replace the existing Gem.dll by the one that is in the zip-file...

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes