[PD] matrix/array question

folio.function.modification.implement at xoxy.net folio.function.modification.implement at xoxy.net
Tue Jun 1 19:19:57 CEST 2004

I have a  question about  how to use the matrix objects, I can print
outputs and understand the basic maths like in the help patch but I
am not sure what I would actually use a matrix for with audio.
Could someone give a link to show me a good use of the matrix objects.
I would also like to know if there is a simple way to dump the matrix
values into an array.

One other question, I'm using the compiled OSX version of Pd and when
I use the Pd.command the terminal window scrolls at a line per second
even if there are no messages from Pd, how can I stop this?