[PD] compiling maxlib, nchange & change

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Jun 1 23:02:49 CEST 2004

hi olaf, hi list,

first:
olaf, i had to add -DPD_0_37 to the linux CFLAGS to compile the current
cvs on my machine (netclient.c failed) ... would it be possible that you
change the header structure of the source or add it to your makefiles (i
don't want to mess with your code)

second:
i was looking for the nchange object, that works like a change, but also
for symbols & lists...
what do you think of changing pd's internal change to work not only on
floats but also on pd's other data types? if i'm not the only one
missing this feature as a core feature, i could try to add it to the
cvs...

good night...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,