[PD] New artists wanted - Hand on the Plow

Steven Taylor web at polyfather.com
Fri Jun 4 02:18:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

We at Hand on the Plow records are looking for new artists, if you're not familiar with our music then take a listen to snippets of our first release here. (and a small snippet of our upcoming second release).

We like modern, jacking, soulful, electronic and non-electronic music with personality and often vocals.

If you are interested contact details are available here.

Cheers

Steve

Some of our recent press:

"What a follow up after the first ep. HotP is and remains one of the best labels in England, and although we now know it, we still cannot quite fathom its potential."
- De:Bug Magazine

"the best record I've been sent in six months"
- Matthew Herbert

"Beckett and Taylor transform the statement ("work it") from a House Cliché into an artistic manifesto."
- The Wire Magazine

"...an excellent little slice of genre-splicing and electro-eclectism. inventive and insane in equal measure."
- Absorb.org

"You reap what you sow, this duo's garden is growing greener than just about any record I've heard this year."
- Philip Sherburne, Needledrops

The second release from the extremely promising London house label Hand on the Plow, cut-up has rarely been so palatable.
- PitchforkMedia.com