[PD] emi2/6, A26

wollscheid wollscheid at tfm.uni-frankfurt.de
Sat Jun 5 13:54:39 CEST 2004

Hi list - hi Patrick, pix, aym3ric (and thanks for your considerations..!)
after quite some tests I think I can conclude that Patrick is right.
Portaudio does not work with uneven streams. 2 channels in, 2 channels
out works fine with PD and emi 2/6 (or A26 as they call it now) under
Win XP. (any ideas of how to change/replace portaudio...?). Whereas with
Max (for windows) its possible to adress all 6 outputs. So the question
is whether someone has an idea of how to get a PD audio stream into Max
(realtime) - so that I can do the sound job in PD and use MAX as an
output device.
Cheers
Achim