[PD] emi2/6, A26

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Sat Jun 5 17:29:12 CEST 2004

while i think that these are great suggestions and forgive me if i am
being stubborn
the goal was/is for some at one time to have
2 inputs into pd and 6 out of pd -- plain and simple

no pipings into other programs, no pdvst, no soundflower, no jack

just 2 in 6 out in one program. portaudio cannot do that or wont?
i am not  a programmer developer to decide it's just extremely
frustrating to see
virtually hundreds of wicked cool externals, functions, abstractions
what have you
but no one can seem to get this silly soundcard to work properly