[PD] emi2/6, A26

pix pix at test.at
Sat Jun 5 18:39:30 CEST 2004

i had a quick look and atleast found one message online about someone
having troubles with emi using portaudio (but on osx). and no messages
about this being resolved. so, i think that you should take this problem
up with the portaudio developers. and then, once they have fixed it,
hassle the pd developers to integrate the new version of portaudio.

pix.