[PD] pdp fullscreen and multiple xvideo outputs

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sun Jun 6 16:18:09 CEST 2004

I read:
> I want to get  the pdp window fullscreen. I read on a older mailing list post
> that it is not possible with kde but it is possible with fluxbox. So I
> installed flux on my laptop, there is an option fullscreen mode or something
> at the the fluxbox config menu wihich I enabled but still not luck.

hmm I use blackbox and it works just fine for me (should work with fluxbox
aswell) this is probably another issue ... which version are you using ?

(f.i. on my machine pygame can't tell the resolution and thus fullscreen
does not quite work without explicitly hardcoding it)

> Also is it possible to get more than one pdp windows at the same time?

yes and it depends:

you can definitely open several pdp_glx or pdp_sdl windows, if you can have
more than one pdp_xv depends on your video hardware/driver I can have only
one on my powerbook (but still several of the others in addition to it)

HTH,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)