[PD] problems with sfplay

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jun 7 11:17:16 CEST 2004

I'm having problem using Winfried Ritsch sfplay.
1) it starts with a click everytime I play a file (the file is fine)
2) the help claims the argument it gets is offset time. Whenever I give it
anything but the number 2 it plays the file slower.

I'm using pd 0.37.1 on linux (planetCCRMA)
I also read that some sort of sf-play is supposed to be part of regular
pd. With the windows version (the latest) I tried sfplay sfplay~ sf-play
sf-play~ and non was recognized. does it actually exist and if so whats
the proper name?

thanks
Oded