[PD] Pd on Fedora core2?.............

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 13:24:22 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Thanks for your reply, one question, where (which directory) should the
symbolic links be done?

Also, I am also trying to compile pd from the source code (I thought this
might be a better and quicker option) but not having much luck. During the
make install, I got

Make[1]:***[externs] Error 2
Make[2]:***[vexp_if.pd_linux_o] Error 1

What are these? Also, the first make install I did took a few minutes and
got lots of stuff in the terminal and had similar error at the end. And I
tried make install again, the process a much shorter. Does this mean pd is
half compiled and stored somewhere?

Many thanks

CHUN