[PD] SooperLooper

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Jun 7 14:26:19 CEST 2004

Sometoime a while ago, there was somebody here looking for a way to grab
loops live and play back with them. I just saw this come up on Linux
Audio User, so I thought I would post it here. Apparently Jesse has
included some PD patches using his Sooperlooper LADSPA plugin.

enjoy!
d.

http://essej.net/sooperlooper/

SooperLooper is a looping sampler very much like the Gibson/Oberheim
Echoplex Digital Pro (EDP). In fact, it is a downright emulation of an
EDP, with some additional features and a silly name. I figured that the
EDP feature-set is powerful, proven, and popular -- so why not implement
it as a LADSPA plugin we can all use? It is a true realtime software
looper if used with a low-latency Linux kernel and the proper audio
buffer configuration. Please let me know if you have any problems...

Download the source:   sooperlooper-0.93.tar.gz

Changes for 0.93:
     now includes PD patches!

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl