[PD] SooperLooper..ladspa translator (AU external?)

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Jun 7 15:47:16 CEST 2004

shree wrote:
> i wonder if there is a way to use ladspas or make their equivalents for
> OS X
> running those in pd would be very nice for some

Have you tried simply compiling some LADSPAs for OSX? Should work fine.
The trick of course is getting a LADSPA host running.

Yves reports some success compiling [plugin~] for OSX here:

> yes, the good news here
> is that i compiled LADSPA plugins for OSX
> and even the plugin~ which needed some modifications.

Yves, what kind of modifications did plugin~ need to compile?

Remember to set LADSPA_PATH in your environment. Download the LADSPA-SDK
for the command "listplugins" to see the names of the LADSPAs that
[plugin~] needs in order to load them. Search the archives of this list
for an exchange between me and Frank Barknecht for more LADSPA_PD tips ;-)

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl