[PD] pix_texture: not using client storage with

Jan Meinema janmeinema at mac.com
Mon Jun 7 06:18:55 CEST 2004

Does anyone know why I get this message every time I alter the color
and rotate object. What does "not using client storage" mean. The
changes I make are coming from another computer also running PD through
MIDI ctlin / ctlout objects.

Jan

pix_videoDarwin: made new SG channnel
pix_videoDarwin: set SG ChannelBounds
pix_videoDarwin: set SG ChannelUsage
pix_videoDarwin: set SG HighQuality
pix_videoDarwin: Using RGB
pix_videoDarwin: quality 1
pix_videoDarwin: set SG HighQuality
MAC: createGemWindow()
GemMan: create window
MAC: createGemWindow()
GemwinMac: width - 1024 height - 768
MAC: BuildGLonWindow entered
MAC: BuildGLonWindow: fDraggable= false
MAC: BuildGLonWindow: not draggable on single device
MAC: BuildGLonWindow (!pcontextInfo->fDraggable && (numDevices == 1))
MAC: BuildGLonWindow exit
GemWindow Activate err = 0
createGemWindow() finished
hints: actuallyDisplay = 1
hints: border = 1
hints: width = 1024
hints: height = 768
hints: real_w = 1024
hints: real_h = 768
hints: x_offset = 0
hints: y_offset = 50
hints: fullscreen = 0
hints: border = 1
hints: display = (null)
hints: title = GEM
hints: shared = 0
hints: fsaa = 0
GEM: Start rendering
pix_texture: not using client storage
pix_texture: not using client storage
RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (mous Moved               ) failed, -50
saved to: /Users/janmeinema/PD : Max/Recent PD
stuff/pixvidpitchtocolour04.pd
GEM: Stop rendering