[PD] Pd on Mac OS X

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Mon Jun 7 22:23:41 CEST 2004

Pedro Carneiro wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am new on this list and a novice user of Pd -- my question is:
>
> Has anyone here used Pd running on Mac OS X on performances with live
> acoustic instruments and if so has it been stable, etc.

Works for me too. I did a 20min performance outdoor in Chiang Mai,
Thailand on a OSX Panther Ibook (G3 600mhz) with a mega patch complete
with fm, phase vocoder, reverb and more subpatches. The proof is online :)

http://block4.com/dokumentation/switch04/wat.html

gem runs stable too although I got trouble with webcam input.

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner