[PD] reader's digest

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 23:12:27 CEST 2004

hola,

two remarks about today's threads:

a/ there's no real 'long sample' wave editor in pd :
you can try wvvw from Tom or cooled~ from there :
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html
but i think they both load the sample in memory
and, thus, are limited.

to do a real one, we would need to implement a 'chunk logic' editor,
that is still to be done.

b/ derek, i can't remember what i changed in plugin~ to have it compiled
on OSX
but it was some basic include fixing that you can easily find
( i'm very far away from the machine it's been done on and of my cds too ).
anyway, what i was explaining too and that's more tricky is that
i couldn't load more than ONE plugin at a time
for symbols conflict reasons
and, to my knowledge, it is still unsolved.

well, suerte,
sevy