[PD] faster Pd archive search

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Wed Jun 9 15:40:11 CEST 2004

Tim Blechmann wrote:
>>Tuned better for pd-* mailing lists and still excludes ads:
>>http://google.com/search?q=+++++++pd-list+OR+pd-ot+OR+pd-dev+site%3Aiem.kug.ac.at+
> the best search possibility is always your own hard drive / mail client
> ... especially if you only have a dialup connection...
> i'm not sure, who is maintaining the mailinglist (IOhannes???), but it
> would be pretty cool if you could provide an mbox file of the old
> archives for download ...
> cheers...
Agreed, and a search of the archives reveals this as a repeated request.
  Some time ago, I located and snagged text archives for all but
pd-list.  Now pd-ot text archives are also unavailable.

Looks like functional pages have been replaced by the current blue
framed pages, rather than added to.

No mboxes are available.  Some archives are available as text files, but
I had no success assembling these into functional mboxes (or one mbox).

no text archives appear to be available:

no text archives appear to be available:

text archives appear to be up to date:

text archives stop at 2004-02: