[PD] Eyesweb and pd via OSC

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jun 9 18:43:15 CEST 2004

Am 09.06.2004 um 16:57 schrieb Malte Steiner:
> we recently used Eyesweb in a theaterproject where we tracked and
> analysed the motion of the performer and send out the data via OSC to
> various computer for further processing. Some of the dataresults in EW
> are in matrixformat but I use the scalarfrommatrix object which gives
> access to the individual cells and sent them out as scalars.

i am also using the matrix to scalar and it it should (as far as i
understand) send two coordinates as:
/var1 56 45

through OSC and in pd i can do a [print] at retrieve
var1 56

so here is already one coordinate missing.

then i can do [unpack s f] to get a
var (in a symbol field) but there is no float coming out of the second
outlet of the unpack.

i think i haven't understand the matrixtoscalar completely yet, but it
seems that i am doing something wrong in pd too.

>> in eyesweb that you can not do in pd , witch is very faster .........
>
> While I done several motiontracking stuff with PD /gem and being
> really happy with that combination, I think Eyesweb can do some more
> stuff in that area. So if you are into motionanalysis AND on Windows
> (but the guys promised me a Linux version), go give it a try.

i know, windows i evil, but the result counts in this case so that's
why i want to do those tracking thing is EW.

we want to track a table soccer game..

http://www.burg-halle.de/galerie/2004/kunstrasen/