[PD] arraysize

aym3ric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Wed Jun 9 20:19:54 CEST 2004

Hello list,

I'm looking for a method/object to get the same function as the external
object [arraysize] but with the ability to define the target array by
sending a symbol/whatever and not to be forced to create a specified
unique argument.

i need to get the size of various arrays, but i don't know their
name/numbers yet when i start my patch so i can hardly create x
predefined arraysize objects.

maybe is there a simple way to achieve this ? (no soundfiler, everything
is loaded at the beginning, i would like to avoid if possible solutions
like storing a list of array size somewhere and get values from it
later).

+!
aym3ric.