[PD] sharing pd-files

eric skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Sun Jun 13 23:17:33 CEST 2004

If you want these to be public, there is an abstractions directory in Pd
CVS[1]. Even if you're on Windows it's very easy to use something like
TortoiseCVS[2] to check out that folder. Although it may be a pain to
add it's contents recursively to your -path ...

This is probably the most central way to share patches, but hardly
anybody uses it. Maybe because not a lot of people know about it?

It would be nice to have one flat folder containing general and utility
abstractions and then subfolders per author. Maybe we should expand on
the thoughts in Guenter's README file[3]  ?

[1]http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=55736
[2]http://www.tortoisecvs.org/
[3]http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/abstractions/README?rev=1.1&view=auto