[PD] Gem in Mandrake 9.1

andreithomaz andreithomaz at bol.com.br
Tue Jun 15 20:22:38 CEST 2004

hello juto,

my problems are in the compilation of the libraries that GEM needs. The
configure of GLTT doesn't find the FreeType libraries, and the FTGL
doesn't find GLU. All my problems are about how to tell them where the
libraries are. I am not a linux expert, so I don't know how to do it. If
someone knows a good tutorial about this topic, please, send me the URL.

thanks,
andrei

--
RGB Design Digital