[PD] processing webcam input with GEM

Vasily Kuznetsov kvas at naumen.ru
Wed Jun 16 07:43:20 CEST 2004

Hi list,
My friend is doing a project where he will need to process the image from a
webcam in realtime, to detect changes in the color of certain areas within
it's view. I thought PD/GEM might be a good tool for this. Has anyone had any
experience, working with webcams from PD? Which webcams are the easiest to
connect to PD? What other externals/packages will I need?
Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
 Vasily         mailto: kvas at naumen dot ru

Now paused: Andrey Kiritchenko - Polnoch

P.S. BTW, the OS used will most likely be WinXP