[PD] readsf problem

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Wed Jun 16 17:35:13 CEST 2004

Thanks IOhannes,
I tried playing with endianess on a couple of files I downloaded but
didn't have any luck. Is there a program that I can run a wav file
through to get all it's info ie. sample size, endianess etc. I find it
frustrating just trying different settings to get readsf~ to play a file
I download. Does anyone know where I can find documentation that
discusses readsf~ more comprehensively than the help file. Thanks.
Jim