[PD] please test: threaded soundfiler & garray locks

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Thu Jun 17 12:17:15 CEST 2004

hi tim,

I read:
> a short time ago, i implemented a threaded soundfiler to the devel_0_37
> on the cvs. i only compiled / tested on a linux platform and consider it
> as stable now.

it works fine for me on linux ppc and x86 I'm a bit reluctant though at the
moment to do a cvs update since I have to clean up my private changes and
do a diff against the devel branch so I can have them in my version (it's
mostly font related and my netreceive patch - nothing worldshaking.

thanks for the soundfiler/array stuff it's just what I needed for years.
(I actually even used it live about a week ago with tom's wvvw and it
worked out excellent - no clicks no dropouts, no unexpected behaviour)

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)