[PD] please test: threaded soundfiler & garray locks

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Thu Jun 17 16:58:02 CEST 2004

I just checked and pd.tk does exist in that location.  It can't be the
wrong version, because I only have one version of PD installed with the
/usr/local directory structure.  My version that's in common use is
somewhere else.

When i tried to run pd -guicmd and specify the tk file explicitly i get
this error:

sh: line 1: /usr/local/lib/pd/bin/pd.tk: Permission denied

When I change the permissions for pd.tk and run that same command i get
this:

/usr/local/lib/pd/bin/pd.tk: line 28: syntax error near unexpected
token `}'
/usr/local/lib/pd/bin/pd.tk: line 28: `}'

Has anybody else tried to compile devel_0_37 on OSX?

/*
Matt Nish-Lapidus

www.ekran.org/mn-l
matt at ekran.org // mattn-l at rogers.com