[PD] symbol bug

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 17 02:50:38 CEST 2004

is this an error, just because they behave different? they behave different
in many ways:
-the left inlet changes 'blabla' into 'symbol blabla' and outputs it
-the left inlet stores 'blabla'
-you can bang the left inlet to output 'symbol blabla'

-the right input only stores 'symbol blabla', but does not output it.
-the right inlet has no method for 'bang' nor 'blabla'.

that does make sense for me.

[prepend symbol] is one solution.

or:
          [symbol]