[PD] newbie learning how to 'make'

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Thu Jun 17 21:15:22 CEST 2004

'make' works the same but the paths may be different. You need to look at
the makefile to see what it is configured to make, and change it to fit what
you want. Usually the possible targets are in lower case at the start of a
line, while the variables are in upper case. One or more of the targets may
or may not be set as CURRENT. If none is, you might have to do "make
pd_darwin" or similar. I haven't done _any_ pd on OSX, so I can't help more
than that.
Martin