[PD] OSC segmentation fault

Sukandar Kartadinata sk at glui.de
Fri Jun 18 19:58:48 CEST 2004

Hi,
I'm trying to send a list of 1024 floats from my app to pd via OSC, but
always get a segmentation fault.
Shorter lists (e.g. 32) do work.
Sending 1024 floats to the terminal version of dumpOSC works too.

I'm a little new to OSC so maybe I'm missing something obvious. The
floats are not organized in any complex structure anyway. [dumpOSC] is
not connected to anything that could cause the crash.

OSC version is 0.2, freshly compiled from CVS.
pd version is 0.37.1 devel installed thru planetCCRMA as is the rest of
the machine (Fedora Core 1 version). Low latency is enabled, but
there's no audio being computed anyway in this test.

thanks for any ideas,
Sukandar