[PD] OsX 10.3 TclTk Keyboard

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Fri Jun 18 23:49:52 CEST 2004

I've had that problem since I installed Pd on OS X 10.3. I thought it was
a compatibility problem with OS X, as I hadn't used 10.2 ... the alt+
shortcuts would be really nice to have.

And speaking of Pd bugs in OS X is anyone else getting strange error
messages in the therminal at starnge times? I seem to get them when I
open a pd file from the program, among other times.

,david.