[PD] counter object documentation

andreithomaz andreithomaz at bol.com.br
Sun Jun 20 20:44:06 CEST 2004

hello list,

I am having a problem with the reference file for counter object (GEM).
If I open the original file, and click at the bang on right, several
times, I never get the message done1. But, in the counter_modified, I get.

Is the original file wrong? Or it was done for another version of GEM?

I had a problem with the value for direction, too. To make the counter
go up and down, I had to use 2, and not 3.

What I am trying to do: a counter wherer the max number be randomic. So,
I need to know when the counter cycle is finished, to generate another
number again. To make this work, I need to know what outlet generates a
bang when a cycle is completed, to send the bang to random object.

bye,
andrei

--
RGB Design Digital