[PD] quattro pd start flag

metafor at gmx.net metafor at gmx.net
Tue Jun 22 13:24:10 CEST 2004

hi

via jack i tried both sampleartes 48 and 96kHz.
if i reduce db, it sounds clean and good, but still i
get clicks probably because of dropouts, but i have
no xruns in jack.

i still can not manage to get my card working in duplex
mode. i have .asoundrc configured as mentioned on the alsa
page, i can see all modes possible in /proc/asound/card/stream0/1.

what is experience? do you use it mainly via jack, or with
oss-emu or alsa. which gave you the best performance,
actually jack should it be, or am i wrong.

i'm running out of ideas. if you could provide me with
your setting, like distro, version, patches, config-files i
can try to set it up as similar as possible. can it be that
because my laptop (dell 8100) seems to support just usb 1.1
that the bandwith is just not enough for this card???

any help would be appreciated.
marc