[PD] compiling cyclone hammer on linux / Planet CCRMA

aym3ric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Thu Jun 24 03:34:43 CEST 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:17:40 -0700 (PDT)
luigi rensinghoff <luigi_r001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi List !!!

hey luigi !
go to bed :)

> Is it also right that the cvs/mixed stuff is just for
> experienced hackers (no configure, no readme how to
> compile)

mmm...
usually a few easy things are needed
the makefile (provided)
some pd header files (if your compilation breaks look at the requested
missing file and copy it in your working sources folder)

basically a "make" is enough
sometimes you may want to open the makefile and look if it needs a
target platform, then you may need to type "make pd_linux" for example,
the simply copy the my-brand-new-shiny-external.pd_linux to your
external dir and edit your .pdrc

anyway, if you're lost at compiling just ask :)

+!
aym3ric.