[PD] Rate machine

ba ba at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 28 18:49:16 CEST 2004

the rate units take an incoming signal (i'm not sure if it was specific to a
phasor signal) and outputs a signal (without delay) with a desired multiple of
oscillation.  so if you have a signal coming in that goes from 0 to 1 in 2
seconds, and your multiplier is 2, then your output signal will be going from
0 to 1 in 1 second, then 0 to 1 in 1 second.  does this make sense?  I'm not
sure about all the proper terms.