[PD] thread_sf - possible patch changes needed

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jun 30 00:51:16 CEST 2004

> I tested it on OSX a little while ago and couldn't get it to compile.
> If you go back to the list history I sent in all my error messages and
> that type of thing.
> I think you even responded to me.
> Have there been changes since then?
i did some changes in initializing the thread ... but i haven't got any
response about the osx behaviour of that since then ...

i'd really like to hear if it's working now ... if not, i'll probably
have to stop the main thread until the helper thread is ready...

cheers...

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

would say "I want to see the manager."