[PD] PD for beginners?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jun 30 21:20:39 CEST 2004

> I wonder whether there is a PD list for beginners, or whether anyone
> would like to start one? I feel a bit overwhelmed by the level of this
> list, I want to ask some stupid questions.

unlike on other mailing lists (eg. the kernel mailing list) this list is
a big help for both basic and advanced users. i can't remember any
beginner's question that has not been answered (maybe with a link to the
relevant posting in the archive). anyway, the archive _is_ a great
source for information, that's why i'd suggest (sorry if i repeat
myself) to make if available as mbox files ... for the people, who don't
have a slow dialup connection and have to ask their roommates to stop
talking to their boyfriends in order to search on the web ;-)

cheers....

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

would say "I want to see the manager."