[PD] gate

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 1 06:57:12 CEST 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:
> Zitiere Mathieu Bouchard <matju at sympatico.ca>:
> but i really could make it compatible with a single-argument [demux] (as i
> suppose, nobody has a demulitplexer with just one outlet...)
> are there any functional differences (as i always thought, that zexy's
> [demultiplex] does exactly what a demultiplexer should do: demultiplex a
> data-stream to one of many outputs)

[shunt]/[demux] now take a second (optional) argument for the default
selected outlet, but i'm not really using that feature yet. BTW the issue
with the width of boxes does not occur with jMax, because in jMax the
width of boxes is set manually... actually way too manually, but at least
they can be resized. Now if we could have the best of both ways...