[PD] problems using .obj in gem

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sat Jul 3 00:22:19 CEST 2004

What is the exact video hardware do you have?  That's a suspiciously
high CPU load for what you are describing.  Perhaps something is being
done in software rather than hardware and that bit is causing the
crash?

I'm just guessing at this point because I have seen GEM run fine with
dozens, if not hundreds, of models at once without a crash.  Post your
patch as well because the crash might not be model related.

cgc