[PD] problems using .obj in gem

ROMER,DYLAN JASON drone at ufl.edu
Sat Jul 3 01:35:20 CEST 2004

hello

I am using NVIDIA GeForce 440 Go  64mb video card
Im sending an attatchment with file containing 2 patches and the
models
and also a link where you can find them
myseparator is a version with 5 .obj models
this is because i need to open the model example if I want to open
any of my own models
and then my separator 2 has 7 .obj models if this opens fine on
your computer it means theres a problem with how GEM runs on my
computer and not GEM itself
I gorgot to mention before I can't even open a patch if it has
more than 6 .obj files
I based this on a mel script I wrote for an animation in maya and
it worked fine with 30 of these models rotating in real time with
shading turned on,although those were nurbs models.

http://plaza.ufl.edu/drone/Index/
it is the rotator.rar file
or all the files are also in the rotator folder

thank you

--
ROMER,DYLAN JASON